Telecom Bretagne ERP Class Planning
ERP: Theory, Practice and Configuration
December 2013 - January 2014 Telecom Bretagne
Jingjing XU (Nexedi, the ERP5 Company)
- Organisation universal workflows
- Observe how workflows are implemented in an ERP
- Perform an initial ERP consulting process for a company
- Configure an ERP
- 4-6 Dec: Practice ERP tutorials session 1-5 by ERP5
- 4-6 Dec: Get contact of the interviewed company
- 6 Dec: Register and start the Evaluation Online Questionnaire
- 9-16 Dec: Perform an initial ERP consulting process for a company
16 Dec: Submit the first version questionnaire and configuration spreadsheet
- 20 Dec- 6 Jan: Perform a further consulting process according to questionnaire correction
6 Jan: Submit the second version questionnaire and configuration spreadsheet
- 10-20 Jan: Perform a final consulting process according to questionnaire correction
20 Jan: Submit the final version questionnaire and configuration spreadsheet
Please fill up the questionnaire together with your contact in the company.
Let's start the ERP practice!
- Session 1: Carreers and Assignments
- Session 2: CRM Tickets and Events
- Session 3: Sale Orders
- Session 4: Sale Packing Lists
- Session 5: IFRS Accounting
- Case Study:
What are the questionnaire and spreasheet used for?
- Class note:
3 Interviews -> 3 versions questionnaire and configuration spreadsheet
The goal of this class is to teach how to perform an initial consulting process for an ERP implementation.
We will use an online questionnaire with the most important questions to ask to a company during this process.
The objective of the questionnaire is to identify those business processes which are not successful enough and which can be improved using an ERP.
Register yourself to "Evaluation Online Questionnaire"
Evaluation Online Questionnaire (Register for Supinfo Students) (Register for all others):
Start to fill up "Evaluation Online Questionnaire"
Evaluation Online Questionnaire (Register for Supinfo Students)(Register for all others):
From 9th Dec: Perform consulting process for your interviewed company
Submit the first version questionnaire and configuration spreadsheet