yingjie.xu login still not possible.
1 - 4 of 4 records - 0 items selected
  Summary

Hallo,

I have followed the given solution to the log in error of "yingjie.xu" a number of times but i still cannot log in. I logged in as zope and used "yingjie.xu" as user and "yingjie.xu" as password but i still can't log in. I tried it about 15 times already.

P.S

Philip Akinyi

Hi,

there must be a typo in your username or password.

Maybe follow the instructions again and change the password and user to something very simple. Also check if your person is validated and of course it must have a started assignment within the VIFIB company (as mentioned in the tutorial).

Hi,

Could you explain that clearly?

After importing VM, I logged in with the account "zope" and the password “pckalbxs”, changed the first name and the last name then (Step 3 mentioned on Moodle). I continued with the first Tutorial "Careers and Assignments". Is that right? I am so confused about "Maybe follow the instructions again and change the password and user to something very simple." because I have not changed anything related to the password and user.

Best regards,

The steps you mentioned are correct.

My reply to change user/password was a response to the problem that the person asking had maybe changed the password to something else and should redo it. There is no step or tutorial telling you to change the user/password. I thought it might be done accidently.